|A NEW METHOD SUPERPACK |
- 100 complete and progressive lessons
- A double lexicon
- Detailed index (grammar and pronunciation)
- 138 exercises and their corrections
- Record total duration 3:45La langue d'Oc
Occitan is a Romance language spoken in Southern France, but also in Piedmont and Val d'Aran.
This method gives the opportunity to see different dialects of Occitan language. The first part is devoted to standard Languedoc, while the second part presents the other Occitan varieties. The recordings were made by speakers of each dialect variety.
• Useful and living dialogues
Audio example of three lessons
Occitan Easy collection, Superpack (4 audio CD + 1 CD MP3 CD, 3:45 recordings + 1 book) RECOMMENDED BY GROUP OC Super Pack content (17.7 x 23.5 cm): the book: 17,3 x 11 cm, paperback, flap cover, 700 pages, 4 Audio CD, 1 MP3 CD to use on MP3 player, tablet and smartphone (4 hours of recording).